APARTMENT 1880-2002 PUSZTAREGION
Comfortable Apartments in the Pusztaregion - The most SUNNY Area in Hungary
APARTMENT 1880-2002 is IDEALLY situated in a PEACEFUL, QUIET enviroment in Homokmégy - The Southern Great Plain at the River Danube with beautifully Natur, only
120 km from Budapest.
The Landhouse from 1880 was completly new renovated in 2002 with modern comfort :
- beautifully furnished Apartments with every convenience to make your stay a plesent one:
bathrooms with hydromassage/WC, Hairdryer, Satellite TV
- well equipped kitchen with refrigerator, filter-coffee machine and eatingroom with folk art painting by SZARKA VERA
- great garden with sport activities, terrace
- privat car parking with video control
Programmes in Homokmégy
- Homokmégy Catholic Church(1878)
- Őrjeg swamp
- Halomi Hegy -Hill
- Kerekszékes playground
Recommended Programmes at the neighbourhood (6km) :
- Kalocsa-The Baroque Cathedral (1754) and the Archiepiscopal Treasury
- Kalocsa- The Archiepiscopal Palace (1781) with the famous Library
- Kalocsa- Csajda Thermalbath and Beach with swimmingpool, sauna, massage, fitnessroom
- Kalocsa- Paprika Museum
- Kalocsa- Viski Károly Museum
- Dunapataj- Lake Szelidi and Beach
- Kiskőrös- poet Sándor Petőfi Museum
- Hajós-Winecellar Village
- Hajós-Kiskunság Nationalpark-Sandpuszta
- Császártöltés-red swamp
PUSZTAREGION - The Southern Great Plain - HOMOKMÉGY - KALOCSA
The southern part of the Great Hungarian Plain boasts sunlit lands, gastronomic specialities and living, rural traditions. Visitors to the Southern Great Plain should know that "HUNGARICUM" Kalocsa PAPRIKA, Kalocsa EMBROIDERY and WALL-PAINTING, Baja fishsoup, BARACKPÁLINKA, goose liver pate LIBAMÁJ and light wine born of a unique sandy soil all come from this Pusztaland that "spoils" gourmets world-wide.
The geo-thermal tresaure hiding beneath the surface is the region's unrivalled natural gift:
You can find only 6 km from APPARTMENT 1880-2002 the new Thermalbath
and beach with swimmingpool, sauna, massage, fitnessroom in Kalocsa.
HOMOKMÉGY is a very old and traditional village, IDEALLY situated, the first document of Homokmégy is from 1198. Homokmégy is very famous for the folk art, folk art painting and embroidering women. HOMOKMÉGY - 210 km from Hévíz or 280 km from Vienna!
The beautifully area of Homokmégy offer unforgetable experiences for hikers, cyclists, anglers. Discover the paceful, quiet and beauty natural environment of Homokmégy and sight-seeing the recommended programmes in the village and neighbourhood.
KALOCSA- One of the oldest towns of the Country- 6 km from APARTMENT1880-2002
Kalocsa is from 1002 an archbishopric, founded from the I. Hungarian King Saint Stephen.
The Baroque Catedral the Archiepiscopal Palace with the famous Library (ca.100000 books) the Town Hall and the Museums will live permament impressions the soils of tourist.
BE OUR GUEST IN APARTMENT 1880-2002 IN THE PUSZTAREGION!
LOOKING FORWARD TO YOUR KIND VISIT!